Monday, January 09, 2006

For UTD Faculty: How to place items on Electronic Reserve?

Professors may submit Reserve requests in one of three ways:

1. Fill out an online form
2. Send an e-mail to that details your Reserve request
3. Fill out a paper Reserve request form in person at the Reserves Department, 3rd Floor, Room 3.7

Full citation and course information must accompany all submissions. Any incomplete forms will be returned.

Copies of printed materials must meet the following guidelines:

1. On 8 ½ x 11 white paper
2. Single-sided
3. High quality copies (pencil markings do not scan well. If you have material written in pencil, please photocopy it)
4. Paper clipped, not stapled
5. Complete copyright information must be submitted for copyrighted works. Please include a copy of the masthead for journals, and the back of the title page for books.

Electronic files may be e-mailed as attachments to Please label the attachment as the name you want to appear on your course list.

A new E-Reserves form must be submitted for each semester materials are needed

For more information, please click here.

No comments:

Web Statistics